School Gakuen
School Gakuen
School Gakuen
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Bienvenue au lycée School Gakuen là où les rêves deviennent réalité. Mettez vous dans la peau d'un élève, membre du personnel ou civil.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Bonjour, après un long temps d'inactivité, le forum reprend vie ! Rejoins nous !
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal
anipassion.com

A new teacher, a new class [lesson in english]

5 participants
AuteurMessage
Sano-Sensei

Sano-Sensei

A new teacher, a new class [lesson in english] Empty
MessageSujet: A new teacher, a new class [lesson in english]   A new teacher, a new class [lesson in english] I_icon_minitimeSam 19 Mai - 17:33

Code:
 ORDRE D'ECRITURE :
Sano-Sensei
Aya-chan
Hika-chan
Mi-chan
Kii-chan

(Trop kawaï tout les -chan....... oh ça fait deux a-chan et deux i-chan...*va se pendre*)

Today, Jun Sanosuke was so excited. His first lesson would take place in few minutes. However, he arrived in class 30 minutes ago to prepare his stuff. Indeed, Sano-kun was more stressed than excited. His feelings were so strong that he wasn't feeling good at all. He was glancing at the door, just checking nobody was arriving. Then the teacher sighed loudly.
A lot of questions hit his head, and gave him a serious headache.
If they don't love me ? If they are violent and rude ? If they are cold and disdaignful with me ? And if they don't listen to me ? and if...? if...? If... ?

*STOP IT ! * thought Sano-sensei.

It was useless wondering this whereas nobody was arrived.
Yesterday, at home, he prepared so many times this hour, repeating again and again his first lesson. He only hoped that everything would be all right. an do not to throw up before or in front of the class. Sano-kun laughed a little, tense, thinking of it.

Then he revised his notes, another last time. Last time... before the next time ! He looked at the list and tried to remencer each face with each name. He learnt this list by heart to impress the other teachers, to show them that he could be a perfect teacher. But the most important now was to be accepted by the students. A thing which wasn't so easy as we could think...
The young man breathed strongly and begin to whisper in english, his eyes closed. He felt quieter and better. It was awesome to see how words in english could calm down him... The sounds, the pronounciation, everything in this beautiful language sound sweet like a candy...

Unfortunetaly somebody bothered him entering the class. Sanosuke-sensei opened suddenly his eyes and stared at the noise. Automatically, a gentle and very small smile appear on his face. Making a good impression was his priority...

Dernière édition par Sano-Sensei le Dim 20 Mai - 16:43, édité 4 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Ayano Applefields

Ayano Applefields

Feuille de personnage
Sexualité:
About me ~ ♥:

MessageSujet: Re: A new teacher, a new class [lesson in english]   A new teacher, a new class [lesson in english] I_icon_minitimeSam 19 Mai - 20:18

Last week Mr Supernova attempt a suicide, he cut his wrists, put them in the bath with hot water and another liquid of poison fortunately his wife arrived in time to save him, later the ambulance came and then he was hospitalized. After this account his wife gaved resign to the head teacher. You should'nt know how know it, well i'm a curious girl so...
During a week, a too long week we haven't english lesson but now everything will be alright because the head teacher found a new english teacher, i hoped he's hansome, young and kind because Mr SN(j'abrège!) was old and ugly!

Well, today it's sunny, shiny and warm! A perfect day! I walked in a long hallway and turn in the left, there is the english room, someone was in. The new english teacher i thought, but generally students arrived first and when the bell ring the teacher arrive... I hanged my bag on the floor and i sat. The bell haven't rung yet, i was so exited to saw the new teacher and the newcomer. But something itch me, what is it? Oh i saw, my curiousity was back! I stood up, went to the door and put my ears on the door... I heard something no clearly, but i was sure it's a men, no old i thought. I want to open the door and to see what he looks like.... When i touched the door handle, someone called my name, i have to wait a moment. I smiled to her and ran toward her, the rest of the class were behind her.
Hikari Silvers

Hikari Silvers

Feuille de personnage
Sexualité:
About me ~ ♥:

MessageSujet: Re: A new teacher, a new class [lesson in english]   A new teacher, a new class [lesson in english] I_icon_minitimeSam 19 Mai - 22:50

I walked in a hallway. Oh god, why all the places in that school looked the same... I was lost as ever. But I didn't care. Someone would probably find me and lead me to the classroom. Or I could just follow someone of my class. Thinking of that, I wondered what lesson I had during the next hour...
Ah, it was english I thought. I smiled. English was quite easy for me cause I often went in England during the holidays, to see my grandparents in London. Thanks of that I had pratically no problem to understand or speak in english. Another useless course for me.
Moreover, the teacher was absent lately. I didn't know why but I didn't really care. And if I wanted to know I could ask Ayano, she always knews what happened in the school.

I thought that I would be late again when I saw Yuri. She smiled at me and showed me the way to my classroom without that I need to ask her. I thanked her and went in the way she showed me. In the hallway, I saw someone in front of a classroom door. It was a girl... ah, I knew her.

- Aya-chan !!! Tu fais quoi ?

She went toward me while smiling. I heard other students coming behind me.

- On devrait rentrer en classe non ?

I didn't wait for her answer and came in the classroom.

- 'morning...

Once inside, I stopped myself. Who was that guy ? I never heard that we were going to have a new teacher. Ah, maybe that was because I was sleeping... probably... I shrugged and went to my seat at the bottom of the classroom, next to the window.
http://lwhs.forumgratuit.org/
Misha Ishikeli

Misha Ishikeli

MessageSujet: Re: A new teacher, a new class [lesson in english]   A new teacher, a new class [lesson in english] I_icon_minitimeSam 19 Mai - 23:27

Since this morning, and, for once, I had not skipped school, I was bored to death. I intended to leave me walking around town, because leaves are a piss, as well do it willingly ...

I plugged my iPod in my ears, and took me a classic in its bottom, not being spotted. In any case the teacher opened the door. I packed up my son, and my headphones, and me wince ... Wuhu, an English teacher, Wuhu, English classes ... I speak Finnish, Japanese, and have bases in Germany. And although English is a Germanic language has consonant [HRP: this is true, the English come from German and not vice versa] I understand anything ... Finally, if I speak English high school, I mean good, because I learned my vocabulary, my lessons, but otherwise ... In real life I am not able to speak to someone other than Finnish, Japanese or German ... I have some small bases all in Latin, the declination, and some small stuff, but otherwise ... [i]Que dalle[/ i] I went into the room, in my usual class, Yuu, Hikari, Ayano, Hakimune ... I get along with the first three ... The latter, however, I do not mind the" emplafonner" into a wall ... I have not watched or they sat, and I moved back, pure power snooze. New teacher or not, nothing will change ...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
j'ai fait ça sur google trad', j'ai 8 de moyenne en anglais, donc pas la peine de vous étonner, j'ai écrit en français, puis ai copié collé le texte en anglais ...
Kiia Nee

Kiia Nee

Feuille de personnage
Sexualité:
About me ~ ♥:

MessageSujet: Re: A new teacher, a new class [lesson in english]   A new teacher, a new class [lesson in english] I_icon_minitimeDim 20 Mai - 9:44

Kiia didn't know where was, she tried To hear the students in his class, just Misha, she didn't know the other, failing not to be informed.she's walked on the corridors, a girl with crossed pink hair, a supervisor showed him the way and then saw misha Kiia. She ran to her and asked where was the classroom , but as she entered, she deduced that it was here.Kiia returned to the classroom, she greeted the enseigant discreetly.
-Good morning ...
She moved to the back of the room because she wouldn't be questioned, it was not at ease in this matter and wanted remained discrete. She looked at the students who had already arrived ... she saw a new girl in the pink hair, deep down, this one intrigued Kiia, then she looked upon the teacher, everyone stared at him, except that Misha had, no doubt, nothing has faire.Il looked nice and not too tight, hoping that this is not just an impression ...
Kiia awaited the start of the course, she Adossat against his seat and looked upon the ceiling, thought back to last things she had learned in English

------------------------------------------------------------
J'ai fait comme misha, j'ai utiliser google traduction TT je dois avoir entre 15 et 16 de moyenne, mais j'en suis qu'a "bryan has dropped the tin-opener" donc je vais pas aller loin TT
Sano-Sensei

Sano-Sensei

MessageSujet: Re: A new teacher, a new class [lesson in english]   A new teacher, a new class [lesson in english] I_icon_minitimeDim 20 Mai - 17:40

The bell rang just few minute after some girls was entering the class. Jun-san felt a big stress in his heart.
Two of them was chatting together. A pink-haired teen told him a quick 'morning then follow her path, still talking with her friends.
The teacher remind their names. Hikari was the first and Ayano, he believed was the second.
Another girl arrived when he was staring at his two first students, very curious. They didn't seem hum... stubborn but nice. Altough apparently, they were... a little too much talkative...
the next girl (whoa, only girl ?) would be perhaps more difficult to teach her.... She sat to her chair very silently without even look at Sano-kun. He was a little disconcerted by this behaviour... She seemed not to care about this lesson at all... Misha... He thought it was her name. The schoolmaster talked about her... Not too much.. but kind of : you'll see.... Not very encouraging...
Sano-kun sighed. He was used to having this kind of students. And it wasn't easy to make them be interesting in lesson which they didn't like at all. Even they hate it sometimes. And if they didn't like the teacher too... It would have been a serious disaster...
A voice focused his attention. Another pupil told him a shy good morning. He looked at her and had the impression taht she wanted to enter deep in the floor.... It was.... hum.... Kiia ? A brilliant student, surely. Shy girls was often the smarter student...
After few minutes and the arriving of the rest of the class, Sano-sensei decided to began his lesson. He cleared his throat to bring the silence. Then he announced with beautiful and clear voice :

- Well... Welcome to my English lesson. I introduce myself : My name is Jun Sanosuke and I'm your new teacher. I'll stay here until the end of the year... And I should probably stay in this school for many years...

He stopped his speech and looked at his class, trying to know if everybody understood.

- So, I don't really know what you have already studied and actually, I don't know you either. That's why I propose you to introduce yourself in few sentences.
Before beginning, I want to warn you that I want you to tell me if you don't understand something. Don't ask your neighbor. I won't eat you, you know ?
I'm just your teacher...

He smiled to the class.

- Well, now let's begin your speech ! hum...

He point out the girl who was friend with the pink-haired girl (it was authorized here... so weird, isn't it ?) with a big wmile.

- You ! Would you mind to beggin please ?

Ayano Applefields

Ayano Applefields

Feuille de personnage
Sexualité:
About me ~ ♥:

MessageSujet: Re: A new teacher, a new class [lesson in english]   A new teacher, a new class [lesson in english] I_icon_minitimeDim 20 Mai - 20:38

I haven't answer to her question she were already in the class... well thanks Hika! I get in the class after her and i saw the teacher... hwaou! He's so hansome, kind and his smiled was to dead for! I found my new favorite teacher, yes my new favorite because before it was the history teacher, Koichi Egawa but he already have Yuri!! I sat next to Hikari, the rest of the class came in too, i noticed a new students but i was sur they were another new student, so where is the other student? The lesson was began, the teacher began to introduce himself.

-My name is Jun Sanosuke and I'm your new teacher.

So his name is Jun Sanosuke, a beautiful japaness name, i wished he were my english teacher for ever!

- Well, now let's begin your speech !

What? A speech? I hated speech, last time when i did a speech it was when i was ten... I do it in front of many societies families and television journalists, i remembered in first time i wasn't nervous but when i was in the stage i started to be nervous, i forgot my speech and fainted down.

- You ! Would you mind to beggin please ?

Dear, i really don't want to do this but... but.... Jun-sama asked to me so kindly!

- well... i...my name is ... is Ayano... Ayano Applefields! And ... and i'm... fifteen... fifteen years old! And i... i jumped a grades so... so i'm i'm youn- younger than the other of the class! I rised to spoke

I turn in red when sais this. I breathed after i said this. I said my name and my age, victoryyy! I thought i could to say other things but... What? Activities out of school? My future orientation? Well, i thought i needed to say, but i won't said!

- So... it's... i finish! than- thanks!

When i sat down i whispered to Hikari and smiled:

- He's very hot!
Hikari Silvers

Hikari Silvers

Feuille de personnage
Sexualité:
About me ~ ♥:

MessageSujet: Re: A new teacher, a new class [lesson in english]   A new teacher, a new class [lesson in english] I_icon_minitimeLun 21 Mai - 22:01

The other students came in the classroom. I saw Misha and smiled to her. Most of then staired at the young teacher siting in front of the board. He smiled to everyone and waited that everybody was at his sat to start the lesson.
The teacher presented himself. So it really was a new teacher.... I must just listen more closely next time. He looked quite nice and smart... bah it was a teacher after all. He looked pretty stressed too. Was it his first class in that school ? Looked like...

Well, he asked Ayano to present herself. Poor Ayano she looked like she doesn't know where she was. Her face was all red and she looked afraid. I whispered to her.

- Cheer up Aya-chan !

She started her speech. But she spluttered a lot. She was a bit pitiful. But she succeded to say the basics : name and age. It was probably too short.
She looked relieved when she sat and smiled to me.

- He's very hot !

I laughed.

- He looks nice ^^

I looked around, waiting for something. So what, should I do that too ? I stood up and looked at the teacher while smiling.

- Hi ! My name's Hikari Silvers, I'm sixteen, I like reading and having fun with my friends, my favorites school subjects are maths and physics.

I sat down while smiling at Ayano. It was quite funny.
http://lwhs.forumgratuit.org/
Misha Ishikeli

Misha Ishikeli

MessageSujet: Re: A new teacher, a new class [lesson in english]   A new teacher, a new class [lesson in english] I_icon_minitimeMer 6 Juin - 20:23

( j'écris en français parce que google trad' bug, il refuse de me traduire, mais ce sera plus compréhesible, c'est p't'être mieux ^^ )

Je me suis affalée sur ma table, nouvel enseignant ou pas, j'allais pas suivre ses cours ... je vais surtout sagement faire mes devoirs, avoir de bonnes notes, secher régulièrement, et emmerder le monde ... Enfin emmerder le monde, c'est pas du fait êxprès ... C'est juset que généralement ma conduite embete les profs, mais je ne vais pas rester assise a fixer un point imaginaire pendant une heure quand je peux lire ou dessiner ... Alors je lis, enfin, là je déssine, et je m'amuse a traduire les textes du livres . Parce que franchement, même une perruche pourrais faire ça ... ces textes, on peut les traduire parce qu'ils sont tellement simple qu'un gosse de primaire pourrait les lire, si on mettait a sa disposition un lexique !
M'enfin, c'est pas la faute des profs, c'est celle des éditeurs, et les profs ils font avec ...
J'ai commencer a grifonner un petit dessin sur une feuille simple, une branche de cerisier . puis j'ai raillé, pour dessiner un arbre a l'automne, un arbre dont les feuilles deviennent rousses, rouges ... Brunes ...
Kiia Nee

Kiia Nee

Feuille de personnage
Sexualité:
About me ~ ♥:

MessageSujet: Re: A new teacher, a new class [lesson in english]   A new teacher, a new class [lesson in english] I_icon_minitimeLun 18 Juin - 18:25

(je fait comme Misha xD)

Au fur et a mesure que les eleves passaient et se presentaient au nouveau professeur, Kiia preparait une minuscule presentation. A chaque fois qu'elle en faisait une elle sortait des trucs asser effraiyant ...
Elle chantonnais, on l'entendais bien ,c'etait tout sauf discret . Puis le professeur se mit a la regarder, un grand blanc se fit et on entendit les dernieres notes de sa chanson(Petit enfant abandonné Andreas et nicolas).Quelque rires firent un fond sonore, histoire de detendre l'atmosphere.
Kiia se leva et commença son resumer, pour une fois il etait pas trop alertant mais faux, comme toujours --'
"Good morning, my name is Kiia and i'm 17 .
I'm not talkative at all. I love singing but i'm die.
Leave me sleep now ..."

Elle se rassit puis ses yeux prirent de l'ampleur .Elle avait dit une grosse connerie, elle voulut se rattraper;
"sorry, i can't sleep --' "
En tant qu'insomniaque ,elle veut et pense qu'a dormir et accident, c'est sortit tout seul. Comment passer pour un cancre? Elle aurait dut dire "I'm Kiia" et c'est tout.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: A new teacher, a new class [lesson in english]   A new teacher, a new class [lesson in english] I_icon_minitime

A new teacher, a new class [lesson in english]
Page 1 sur 1